- 03-Jul-2013 to 18-Sep-2013 (MST)
- OH, USA
Want to change the lives of millions of people by ending boredom and connecting communities?
Are you someone with a passion for being in-the-know?
We are looking for foundational team members to help us build the best event engine in the
world. We want your help. As a content specialist you will:
- Add local events to our constantly growing calendar
- Be paid per submitted event, rather than per hour
- Earn an average of $10-25/hour, depending on your speed and accuracy
- Keep up our calendar's quality with attention to detail and pride in your work
- Share your insight as to the events your community is interested in
- Choose how many hours a week you'd like to work, from 15 hours+
We are a fun, energetic startup nestled in the Rocky Mountains. We work smart and play hard.
- Never wondering what do to on a Friday night again
- Planning better dates
- Becoming the cool parent
- Always being the one in your group who knows the best events going on
- Working from home with a ﬂexible schedule
- Helping us review venues with occasional event passes
- Being a part of a game changer
You probably already have most of the things to do this job. All applicants must have:
- A high speed internet connection
- Access to a computer
- Availability for a one-time online training of approximately 1 hour
- Interest in the local scene
- Ability to accurately enter event details into a database
Like what you hear so far? Have the skills we're looking for? Then we'd love to speak with you.